maandag 5 augustus 2013

RUMlog for IPAD

I'm probably not the only one with this problem : you arrive at your shack, put the transceiver on and work one or more stations... without PC.  Then you have to look for a piece of paper, take some quick notes while afterwards the paper is gone, the time/band/mode isn't indicated etc...

I've had this a few times during big expeditions.   A very annoying feeling... that contact is made but some important info is missing or lost.

Now I found a solution for Ipad.  No waste of time while starting up a Windows environment,  just open the flap and ready.

I've downloaded RUMlog at it does what I want : quick access to the cluster, basic logging functions and easy export to adif.  Cost : only 5 €






1 opmerking:

  1. Win7 + sata3 + SDD = VERY FAST BOOT.
    PostIt = paper doesn't get lost.

    No fancy Apple stuff here!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen