dinsdag 5 maart 2013

Problems with DXCC endorsement

What is going wrong with the DXCC desk ?

Since a few months LOTW has serious troubles (now it seems relatively good under control), but this seems also true for the DXCC desk.

I've sent an endorsement demand via the new electronic system in December 2012.  The local card checker did a very quick job and my call appeared in the DXCC waiting list.

Since 15 January, my call disappeared and since that date, no news. 
No mail, no letter (as they did every year), no upgrade in Lotw.  Just nothing.  And even worse, everything seems deleted in the application history.

I've sent a mail to ask for information.  No answer.

Year after year I've made endorsements to grow in the DXCC program. 
It costs a lot of money, but I don't care. 

Nevertheless I expect a minimum of service and if service fails, at least a minimum of communication.

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I don't like it. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten